eLaw provides two types of reports:
- eWatch Case Reports: Do-it-yourself reports for cases you are tracking providing NOI dates, outstanding motions, court deadlines and appearance schedules.
- Custom Reports: Customized On Demand Reports for any New York case by type of case or additional search criteria.
eWatch Case Reports
eWatch Case Reports allows users to easily obtain detailed information on the cases they are tracking with eLaw.
A user can get detailed future appearance information for a desired time frame, outstanding and decided motion information and NOI and other court case deadline dates. These reports can be run at any time and all of the reports can be viewed in either a Microsoft® Excel® or PDF format. The reports can be customized and saved as a template.
The eWatch Case Reports, which cover all 62 New York Supreme courts and five City Civil courts, fall into six main categories:
- My Future Supreme Appearance Calendar
- My eWatch cases/Standard & Goals
- My Supreme eWatch cases/Notify Parties
- Supreme Pending Motion History
- My Future Civil Appearance Calendar
- My Civil eWatch cases/Notify Parties
eLaw's Custom Reports are used by a wide variety of professionals for:
- Party research - find all cases throughout the state in which a party has been involved in another lawsuit.
- Attorney research - find other cases in which your firm, opposing counsel or any attorney has ever filed an appearance.
- Medical provider - find all cases in which a client has brought suit against a medical provider.
- Case type - find all cases by case type, including all attorney information by county, and filed during a certain period of time.
- Funding companies - track the status of all cases involving the plaintiff or attorney that is the subject of your loan.
- Risk Management to monitor law firms handling claims
- Business development - view suits in which targeted clients are plaintiffs or defendants.
- Newly filed consumer credit and foreclosure cases to help locate new business.
- All cases in which a law firm is involved, by type of case.
- Cases that have reached a specific point in litigation, such as RJI or NOI filings.
These reports can be ordered by calling 212-503-6000.
eLaw's On Demand Reports are delivered as PDF, CSV or Excel files, which can be opened in spreadsheet, database or document applications.