Gain a competitive edge with eDocket
eDocket is a comprehensive online search engine covering all 62 New York Supreme Courts, five City Civil Courts, and 94 Federal District Courts with access to search case dockets. Why waste time with unreimbursable manual docket searching? Legal professionals from small and large law firms as well as insurance and financial service companies trust eDocket to provide immediate access to the most accurate electronic court docket information available.
- Subpoenaed record arrival dates
- The ability to view eFiled documents
- Bookmark feature allowing users to quickly search all their cases in minutes instead of hours by clicking through them one at a time in just one location, reducing unbillable time spent searching for appearances and motion decisions
- Advanced search capabilities encompassing cross-county and cross-year, plaintiff or defendant name, and index number and year criteria
- Search results with a quick overview of the case, including case status
- Extensive and easy-to-follow hyperlinks and tabs that immediately retrieve all the information, including case details, filings & fees, appearances, motions and, whether a motion has been decided, attorneys and judgments
- A glossary of comments that explains court clerks’ most commonly used phrases, judges’ initials and names, abbreviations, codes and numbers, continuously updated with subscriber input
- i Cal* integration enabling users to copy future court appearances directly into their own Microsoft® Outlook® without risking data entry mistakes
*iCal feature includes an additional charge.