Start monitoring your cases for as little as $3 a month.
eDocket provides immediate, limited* access to the most accurate electronic court docket information available,
so that you and your staff can spend billable time on more important work. Its comprehensive search engine allows
you to perform simple and advanced searches to gain a quick overview of the case or more extensive information
when you need it.
- New bookmark feature available only to eDocket subscribers, allowing them to quickly search all of their cases in minutes rather than hours and eliminating unbillable hours looking for index numbers or manually typing them into eLaw to locate cases
- Default search settings covering all 62 New York Supreme Courts, five Civil Courts and the New York and Kings County Clerk minute books
- Advanced search capabilities encompassing cross-county and cross-year, plaintiff or defendant name, and index number and year criteria
- Search results with a quick overview of the case, including case status
- Extensive and easy-to-follow hyperlinks and tabs that immediately retrieve all the information, including case details, filings & fees, appearances, motions and, whether a motion has been decided, attorneys and judgments
- A glossary of comments that explains court clerks' most commonly used phrases, judges' initials and names, abbreviations, codes and numbers, continuously updated with subscriber input
- iCal** integration enabling users to copy future court appearances directly into their own Microsoft Outlook® without risking data entry mistakes; download the PDF to learn more about all of eLaw’s calendar products and features
- Highly experienced support professionals to quickly answer questions via email and phone
- Bookmarking: Quickly search for appearances and motion decisions in one location by clicking through them one at a time, eliminating the need to finding cases by index number and county; the bookmark search field also allows users to locate a case by partial name or file/matter number (see images below).
- Single Searching: Enter an index number and year or plaintiff's or defendant's name.
- Easy and Fast Searching: Simple default drop-down menus highlight "All" counties or individual counties for Supreme and City Civil Courts
- Exact Searching: Entering a specific plaintiff or defendant name yields exactly what is typed in the field.
Simply press the “Add to Bookmarks” button to add cases and then click the “Bookmarks” link to get a full listing of all your bookmarked cases to quickly search through them on one location.
the PDF of the product sheet to learn more about eDocket's advantages, details of the features and their accompanied screen shots.
When subscribers find themselves performing the same search over and over, they often use eWatch
or On Demand Reports
for automated future appearance dates.
*limited - one user, up to 100 searches per week with no additional charge. (See pricing page for more information)
**iCal feature includes an additional charge.